Servings: 7 • Serving Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 2 pt • Points+: 3 pt
Calories: 130.8 • Fat: 6.1 g • Protein: 8.8 g • Carb: 11.7 g • Fiber: 4.0 g • Sugar: 2.6
Sodium without salt: 263.4 mg
- 12 oz lump crab meat
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 hass avocado, diced
- 2 hot peppers such as serrano or jalapeños, diced fine (seeds removed for mild)
- 1 1/2 cups roasted corn kernels
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice of (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
In a large bowl combine chopped crab meat, avocado, tomatoes, hot pepper and corn. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.